The company inspects, maintains and checks its:
- Plant, Equipment and Safe Systems of Work.
- Safe procedures for the storage, handling and use of materials and substances.
- Provision of information, training, instruction and supervision for all Health and Safety matters.
- Involvement and encouragement of all employees to contribute and take ownership of the company’s Health and Safety policy and its implementation.
- Provision of a healthy working environment.
No company Health and Safety policy and its arrangements can succeed without the co-operation of ALL its employees, so Tratos’ colleagues are reminded that the company has a duty of care under the “Health and Safety at Work act 1974.”
Tratos employees are obligated to take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions. Regular company reminders endorse that it is an offence for anyone to intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of Health and Safety and Welfare.