The company inspects, maintains and checks its:
- Plant, Equipment and Safe Systems of Work.
- Safe procedures for the storage, handling and use of materials and substances.
- Provision of information, training, instruction and supervision for all Health and Safety matters.
- Involvement and encouragement of all employees to contribute and take ownership of the company’s Health and Safety policy and its implementation.
- Provision of a healthy working environment.
No company Health and Safety policy and its arrangements can succeed without the co-operation of ALL its employees, so Tratos’ colleagues are reminded that the company has a duty of care under the “Health and Safety at Work act 1974.”