TRATOSDEDALUS® – PV20 0.6/1 KV
TratosDedalus in photo-voltaic installations according to IMQ CPT 065 giugno 2009 – 20.000 H TESTED
TratosDedalus cable was specially studied and designed for use in photo-voltaic installations for energy production. It can be used internally or externally, in fixed or mobile positions and also in tubes and ducts.
- For private use between 2 kW and 50 kW
- For businesses use between 10 kW and 1 MW
- For industrial and financial use between 100 kW and 10 MWSystem
- Installations in fields or on roof between 1 kW and 100 kW
Tel: +44 20 3148 5178
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information about our products.
- Conductor: Tinned Copper Cl. 5 – IEC 60228 (DIN VDE 0295) (CEI EN 60228)
- Insulation: HEPR type G21 120 °C (mix type EI8-CEI EN 50363)
- Sheath: EVA type M21 120 °C (mix type EM4 CEI EN 50363)
- Insulation: and sheath are completly bonded and compatible (two layers of insulation)
- Resistant to corrosion from chemical agents and abrasion
- Wide temperature range -40°C to +120°C
- Optimal behaviour in case of fire Flam propagation and emission of toxic/corrosive gas.
- Resistant ozone
- Resistant to UV rays and ozoneEase of assembly Installation possible internally and externally.In industrial and agricultural installations and in inflamable locations.Laying also possible in ducts and tubes with protection (cl.2).
- Environmental compatibility Halogen free.Also in terms of ease of recycling and disposal it saves energy.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information on our company or our products.
Related Case Studies
Together with AENOR in protecting the environment
Tratos has made possible the first use of Bornewables™ in the energy industry
“Egidio Capaccini” Award - 2022 edition
What is Tratos premium price?
Moving to fully recognised certification body BSI to be global
Tratos’ CEO joined the world leaders at COP26 to tackle climate change
Tratos to award the “Egidio Capaccini” Prize to deserving students of its local community
Tratos at DSEI