TratosDedalus in photo-voltaic installations according to IMQ CPT 065 giugno 2009 – 20.000 H TESTED
TratosDedalus cable was specially studied and designed for use in photo-voltaic installations for energy production. It can be used internally or externally, in fixed or mobile positions and also in tubes and ducts.
- For private use between 2 kW and 50 kW
- For businesses use between 10 kW and 1 MW
- For industrial and financial use between 100 kW and 10 MWSystem
- Installations in fields or on roof between 1 kW and 100 kW
- Conductor: Tinned Copper Cl. 5 – IEC 60228 (DIN VDE 0295) (CEI EN 60228)
- Insulation: HEPR type G21 120 °C (mix type EI8-CEI EN 50363)
- Sheath: EVA type M21 120 °C (mix type EM4 CEI EN 50363)
- Insulation: and sheath are completly bonded and compatible (two layers of insulation)
- Resistant to corrosion from chemical agents and abrasion
- Wide temperature range -40°C to +120°C
- Optimal behaviour in case of fire Flam propagation and emission of toxic/corrosive gas.
- Resistant ozone
- Resistant to UV rays and ozoneEase of assembly Installation possible internally and externally.In industrial and agricultural installations and in inflamable locations.Laying also possible in ducts and tubes with protection (cl.2).
- Environmental compatibility Halogen free.Also in terms of ease of recycling and disposal it saves energy.