“Skilled, motivated and engaged people are essential to achieving our growth ambition”
The Tratos Academy is driven by commitment to people development. Investment in people is the foremost way to deliver success for business in a rapidly changing market. Tratos has made a significant investment in establishing the Academy.
The Academy provides clear direction, training and support to Tratos people and opens its doors to next-generation engineers (undergraduates). Its approach to learning supports the company’s broader sustainability strategy.
Visiting experts and senior executive team members play a key part in the Academy’s course development and delivery.
What is it aiming to achieve?
The Academy works to:
- Educate new employees – and inspire them to go on to learn more.
- Further develop existing staff.
- Enhance performance in key areas.
- Provide access to learning materials for self-study as a contributor to continuing education/professional development.
- Inspire engagement and new thinking around innovation and sustainability.
The Academy brings people together – from experienced technical experts to apprentices – to provide theoretical and ‘taught from experience’ mentoring and learning. Working in peer groups offers opportunities to share experiences.
Professional Development Programme
Tratos works with a range of highly respected UK and international universities alongside its own experts to develop its Academy’s coursework.