The Tratos Cable Academy was set up to advance a culture of innovation within the company and to invite interested parties to find out more about the innovation process, product R&D and the new technologically advanced cable the company is developing. The Cable Academy also works with engineering and students to open a window onto one of the most fascinating and wide-reaching industries, also creating seminaries, workshops, collaborations with Universities, lectures and publications.
Some of the topics
- What is voltage rating?
- What are submarine cables used for?
- Flame Retardant and Fire Resistant Cables. What are the differences?
- Comparison of Overhead and Underground Cables
- Copper and our sustainable future
- Ask Tratos – Video series on Cable Quality
- Circular economy – Why energy is essential and How we can achieve it