Production at Tratos covers almost all the installation needs of Telecommunication Cabling.
The range includes:
- Conventional copper telephone cables up to 2,400 pairs
- Dry and jelly filled cable types with solid polyethylene insulation and foam skin
- Metal and non-metal mechanical protections
- Flame retardant and LSZH versions
- Silicone compound telecommunication cables
Tratos also delivers customised designs to meet the needs of each individual customer (ISO 9001), supporting clients through the process. The company’s existing range of protective screens and armouring types is so varied that it is able to satisfy even the most demanding applications.
Use Sector are: Underground- buried; Aerial Drop wire; Aerial self-supporting; Aerial circular; Indoor distribution; Indoor jumper wire; Indoor subscriber wire; Aerial DSL Drop; Indoor DSL screened cables
Customers include major Telecommunication, Utilities and Engineering Companies.