Combined neutral and earth copper wire concentric cable LSZH, BS7870-3.12
Tratos® CNE – CONCENTRIC NEUTRAL EARTH – LSOH SHEATH 0.6/1 KV – LSOH SHEATH
LV polymeric insulated cables for use by distribution and generation utilities for connection to buildings. Specification for CNE service cable having low emission of smoke and corrosive gases when affected by fire BS 7870 3.12. Conductor – solid round aluminium (Class 1) or stranded plain copper (class 2). Insulation phase conductors – XLPE Type DIX 3 conforming to the requirements given in BS 7870-1 annexe B. Concentric conductor plain annealed copper combined neutral and earth. Oversheath – LSOH Type DMZ 4 conforming to the requirements given in BS 7870-1 annexe B. Colour – Orange (other colours can be supplied on request). Core Colours 1 core – Brown. 3 core – Brown, Black, Grey. Voltage rating Uo/U 0.6/1kv. Standard sizes available (other sizes available on request), Aluminium conductors. 25mm single and 3 core. 35mm single and 3 core. Copper conductors. 16mm single and 3 core. 25mm single and 3 core.
- BS 7870 3.12 (implements Part 5S of HD 603 S1 A3)
- BS 7870-1
- BS EN 60228
- BS EN 60332-1-2
- BS EN IEC 60332-3-24
- BS EN 61034
- BS EN IEC 60754
ApplicationLow Voltage service cable for use by the Distribution Network Operators (DNO's) and Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNO's) for the final connection to buildings where the contribution of cables to a fire hazard cables require the use of cables with a low smoke, zero halogen (LSZH) sheath.
- Conductor: stranded plain annealed copper (Class 2 or solid aluminium (Class 1)
- Insulation: XLPE Type DIX-3
- Assembly of cores: 3 phase cables cores laid up Bedding – 3 phase cables only – tape
- Concentric neutral/earth conductor: plain annealed copper wires
- Oversheath: LSOH Type DMZ 4
- Colour: Orange (other colours can be supplied on request)
- Marking: TRATOS ELECTRIC CABLE 600/1000V BS 7870-3.12 (N x mm2) (YYYY)
- Conductor: Stranded copper (class 2) or solid aluminium (class 1) to BS EN 60228
- Insulation: XLPE type DIX 3 to BS 7870-1, Annex B.
- Sheath: LSZH type DMZ 4 to BS 7870-1, Annex B.
- Flame propagation on single cable: BS EN 60332-1-2
- Flame propagation on multiple cables: BS EN IEC 60332-3-24
- Smoke emission: BS EN 61034
- Corrosive and acid gas: BS EN IEC 60754