Tratos are delighted to announce our participation at RAILTEX 2015 – 12/14 May – NEC in Birmingham and invite you to visit our stand Q30.
Railtex is the all encompassing showcase for technological innovation across all sectors of the rail supply market. Against a backdrop of continuing investment in rail and significant ongoing projects, Railtex provides a timely opportunity for companies serving the rail market to highlight their capabilities and showcase their products and services.
A range of Tratos Railways & Mass Transit cables and information on its applications will be displayed at the show including:
• Trackside power cables including feeder cables
• Trackside signalling control and communication cables; including fire performance cables
• Stations and premises cabling including enhanced fire performance types
• Railway rolling stock cabling including pantograph cables
• Tratos are also a leading manufacturer of flexible cables for intermodal loading and unloading transfer cranes.
In the last 40 years Tratos has been key in helping to enhance and develop many of the existing Fire Performance standards required for cables within the Railways and Mass Transit applications, which in turn has developed new solutions for increased safety and performance. Tratos has also produced a new generation of cables to improve security and to reduce the risk of copper theft on the railways. Thanks to all these continued improvements Tratos is leader of the Healthy and Safety innovation in Railways and Mass transit applications.