Tratos PVC/PVC or XLPE/LS0H – (F)(R)ROHR(M1)
CONTROL CABLES BASED ON PAS 5308
300/500V – Unarmoured control cable for indoor installations in the petroleum industry, chemical and petrochemical plants.
- PAS 5308-1 Design guidelines
- IEC 60332-1 Flame retardant
- IEC 60332-3C Fire retardant on bunched cables (if required)
- IEC 60754 Halogen free properties (only for LS0H)
- IEC 61034 Low smoke emission (only for LS0H)
Tel: +44 20 3148 5178
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information about our products.
- Conductor: annealed copper wires according to cl. 1 or 2 or 5
- Insulation: PVC or XLPE
- Identification cores: see table 7 on page 10
- Assembly: concentric layers
- Overall screen: aluminium/polyester tape 0.024 mm in electrical contact with tinned annealed copper wires of a total section of 0.5mm2 polyester tape 0.023 mm
- Outer sheath: PVC or LS0H
- Marking: (PAS 5308-1) + (300/500 V) + (TRATOS) + (Year of Manufacture) + (Batch Number) + (Metre Mark)
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information on our company or our products.
Related Case Studies
Together with AENOR in protecting the environment
Tratos has made possible the first use of Bornewables™ in the energy industry
“Egidio Capaccini” Award - 2022 edition
What is Tratos premium price?
Moving to fully recognised certification body BSI to be global
Tratos’ CEO joined the world leaders at COP26 to tackle climate change
Tratos to award the “Egidio Capaccini” Prize to deserving students of its local community
Tratos at DSEI