MEDIUM VOLTAGE FLEXIBLE CABLES FOR FIXED INSTALLATION / F-(N)TSCGEWÖU
For laying alongside the conveyor belts (also for shiftable units) and on material handling equipment (even with continuous movement such as in cable booms or as a connection between upper and lower car) and for connection of submersible pump units
Fibre: Inner core diameter of fibre 9 μm, 62 .5 μm or 50 μm; Diameter over-cladding 125 μm; Diameter over coating 250 μm
Fibre covering: Buffering tube with filling compound, basic material: ETFE compound 7YI 1
Identification of the fibres: Colour coding of the fibres and buffering tube for identification of the fibre type
Core arrangement: Six cores in one layer, especially laid-up around the GFK supporting element
Inner sheath basic material is EPR with special compound refer to DIN VDE 0207, part21. The outer sheath material is CM, the special compound in red colour refer to DIN VDE 0207, part 21.
The marking as follows: year of manufacture, serial number, TRATOS FIX MTO-M-F- (N)TSCGEWÖU, number of cores, cross-section and rated voltage. The cores are coloured with black semiconductive rubber on which digit 1 to 3 is printed.
The ambient temperature range in fully flexible operation is -30℃ to + 80℃. Also available in special low-temperature version “K” with a temperature range of -60℃ to +60℃. Maximum permissible operating temperature of the conductor is +90℃. The short-circuit temperature of the conductor is +250℃.
Additional test to ensure the cable quality as follows: Torsional stress test, reversed test, roller bending test (typeC), water compatibility according to HD 22.16. Resistance to oil and brine given to DIN VDE 0473, part 811-2-1, para. 10. Behaviour in case of fire given to DIN VDE 0482, part 265-2-1. Unrestricted use of the cable outdoors and indoors, resistant to ozone and moisture.
- DIN EN 60228 VDE 0295
- DIN VDE 0207, part 20
- DIN VDE 02027, part 21
- DIN EN 60811-404 VDE 0473-811-404
- DIN EN 60332-1-2 VDE 0482-332-1-2
- DIN EN 50525-2-21 VDE 0285-525-2-21
ApplicationFor laying alongside the conveyor belts (also for shiftable units) and on material handling equipment (even with continuous movement such as in cable booms or as connection between upper and lower car) and for connection of submersible pump units.
- Conductor: Electrolytic copper, not tinned, finely
- Stranded, Class 5 (refer also to DIN VDE 0295)
- Insulation: TRATOS MTO, basic material EPR, compound type: special compound (refer also to DIN VDE 0207, Part 20)
- Electrical Field Control: Inner and the outer semiconductive layer of semiconductive rubber
- Core arrangement: Three main conductors laid-up, with protective earth conductor split into three in the outer interstices
- Inner Sheath: Basic material: EPR, compound type: special compound (refer also to DIN VDE 0207, Part 21)
- Outer sheath: Basic material CM, compound type: special compound, colour red (refer also to DIN VDE 0207, Part 21)
- Marking: (Year of manufacture) (serial number) TRATOS FIX MTO-M F-(N)TSCGEWÖU (number of cores) x (cross-section) (rated voltage)
- Core Identification: Natural colouring with black semiconductive rubber on which white digits 1 to 3 are printed
- Rated Voltage 3,6/6kv to 18/30kv;
- Max. voltage AC: 4,2/7,2kv to 20,8/36kv