TRATOS MTO®-F …/3E
RUBBER-SHEATHED FLEXIBLE CABLES / NSSHÖU
The cables are suitable for fixed installation as power supply ables to motors, distribution boards, etc., for underground mining applications, for tunnel building applications, for open-cast mining applications, for use in quarries and similar applications.
Permitted for applications according to DIN VDE 0118.
The conductor is finely stranded copper conductor, tinned class 5 refer to DIN VDE 0295. The insulation of TRATOS MTO basic material is EPR with compound type 3GI3 refers to DIN VDE 0207 part20. The electrical parameters are as follows: Rated voltage: 0,6/1kv. The maximum permissible operating voltage in AC systems is 0,7/1,2kv. The maximum permissible operating voltage in DC systems is 0,9/1,8kv. The AC test voltage is 3kv. The current carrying capacity is according to DIN VDE 0298, part4.
The maximum permissible operating temperature of the conductor is 90℃. The short circuit temperature of the conductor is 200℃. The chemical parameters are as follows: resistance to oil according to DIN VDE 0473, part 811-2-1, paragraph 10. The behaviour in case of fire is given to DIN VDE 0482, part 265-2-1, paragraph 10.
The arrangement of the protective-earth conductor is individual concentric lay or overall concentric lay. The core arrangement is three, four or five cores laid-up. Outer sheath basic material is PCP rubber compound 5GM5 in yellow colour refer to DIN VDE 0207 part21.
The cores are coloured in black, blue, brown, black, black. The marking is done the following way: year of manufacture, VDE; TRATOS MTO-F and then the cross-section; NSSHÖU; number of cores and cross-section.
- DIN EN 60228 VDE 0295
- DIN VDE 0207, part 20
- DIN VDE 02027, part 21
- DIN EN 60811-404 VDE 0473-811-404
- DIN EN 60332-1-2 VDE 0482-332-1-2
- DIN EN 50628 VDE 0118-10
- DIN VDE 0298-4 VDE 0298-4
Tel: +44 20 3148 5178
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information about our products.
ApplicationThe cables are suitable for fixed installation as power supply ables to motors, distribution boards, etc ., for underground mining applications, for tunnel building applications, for open-cast mining applications, for use in quarries and similar applications . Permitted for applications according to DIN VDE 0118.
- Conductor: Finely stranded copper conductor, tinned, Class 5 (refer also to DIN VDE 0295)
- Insulation: TRATOS MTO, basic material EPR, compound type: 3GI3 (refer also to DIN VDE 0207, Part 20)
- Arrangement of protective-earth conductor: Individual- concentric lay or overall concentric lay
- Core arrangement: Three, four or five cores laid-up
- Inner sheath: Vulcanized rubber inner sheath; basic material EPR, compound type: GM1b (refer also to DIN VDE 0207, Part 21)
- Outer sheath: Basic material PCP, rubber compound: 5GM5, colour yellow (refer also to DIN VDE 0207, Part 21)
- Core identification: Up to five cores coloured Core colours: black, blue, brown, black, black
- Marking: (Year of manufacture) <VDE> TRATOS MTO-F . . ./3E NSSHÖU (number of cores) x (cross-section)
- Rated voltage: 0,6/1kv;
- Max.voltage AC: 0,7/1,2kv;
- Max voltage DC: 0,9/1,8kv
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information on our company or our products.
Related Case Studies
Round table on “Using innovation and standardization toward the decarbonisation of the transport sector”
Together with AENOR in protecting the environment
Tratos has made possible the first use of Bornewables™ in the energy industry
“Egidio Capaccini” Award - 2022 edition
What is Tratos premium price?
Moving to fully recognised certification body BSI to be global
Tratos’ CEO joined the world leaders at COP26 to tackle climate change
Tratos to award the “Egidio Capaccini” Prize to deserving students of its local community