MEDIUM VOLTAGE REELING CABLES / R-(N)TSCGEWÖU
For connection of large material handling machines such as excavators, dumpers, mobile crushers in open-cast mines. Flexible MV reeling cable suitable for high mechanical stresses in conjunction with mono spiral reels and cylindrical reels. Medium voltage reeling cables / R(N)TSCGEWÖU.
The cables are designed to work under harsh conditions. Travel speed up to 60m/min in operation and up to 100m/min in rewinding are possible. High pulling tension resistance and minimum bending radius at all temperature range are the main characteristics. The cables are produced according to DIN VDE 0250, part 813. Rated voltages from 3,6/6kv to 18/30kv are available. A special “K” version is able to operate at temperatures from -60℃ to +60℃. Different fibre-optics as G50/125, G62,5/125 and E9/125.
The cables have unrestricted use outdoors and indoors, resistance to ozone and moisture.
Fibre: Inner core diameter of fibre 9 μm, 62.5 μm or 50 μm; Diameter over-cladding 125 μm; Diameter over coating 250 μm
Fibre covering: Buffering tube with filling compound, basic material: ETFE compound 7YI 1
Identification of the fibres: Colour coding of the fibres and buffering tube for identification of the fibre type
Core arrangement: Six cores in one layer, especially laid-up around the GFK supporting element
Sheath over the laid-up cores: Special material
We work closely together with the major construction companies in order to provide a customized version over the complete product range of TRATOS MTO-M. Different fibre optic classes are available on request.
- DIN EN 60228 VDE 0295
- DIN VDE 0207, part 20
- DIN VDE 02027, part 21
- DIN VDE 0298-4 VDE 0298-4
ApplicationFor connection of large material handling machines such as excavators, dumpers, mobile crushers in open-cast mines . Flexible MV reeling cable suitable for high mechanical stresses in conjunction with mono spiral reels and cylindrical reels .
- Conductor: Electrolytic tinned copper, very finely stranded, Class “FS” (refer also to DIN VDE 0295)
- Insulation: TRATOS MTO, basic material EPR, compound type: special compound (refer also to DIN VDE 0207, Part 20)
- Electrical Field Control: Inner and outer semiconductive layer of semiconductive rubber
- Core arrangement: Three main conductors laid-up, with protective earth conductor, split into three in the outer interstices
- Inner Sheath: Basic material: EPR, compound type: special compound (refer also to DIN VDE 0207, Part 21)
- Outer sheath: Basic material PCP, compound type: special compound, colour red (refer also to DIN VDE 0207, Part 21)
- Marking: (Year of manufacture) (serial number) TRATOS MTO-M R-(N)TSCGEWÖU (number of cores) x (cross-section)(rated voltage)
- Core Identification: Natural colouring with black semiconductive rubber on which white digits 1 to 3 are printed
- Rated Voltage 3,6/6kv to 18/30kv;
- Max. voltage AC:4,2/7,2 to 20,8/36kv;
- Max. voltage DC: 5,4/10,8kv to 27/54kv