MEDIUM VOLTAGE FLEXIBLE SINGLE CORE CABLES / NTMCGCWÖU
As a general rule, single-core cables are used in short lengths, e .g . for connection of switchgear cubicles and for connection of mobile transformer substations to the overhead line. When laying and during operation care should be taken to protect them against excessive mechanical stresses.
The conductor is finely stranded copper, tinned class5 refer to DIN VDE 0295. The insulation of TRATOS MTO is EPR material as special compound type 3GI3 refer to DIN VDE 0207, part 20. Arrangement of protective-earth conductor applied concentrically. Electrical filed control with an inner and outer semiconductive layer of semiconductive rubber. Cu wire braiding 16 sqm or 25 sqm, a braid of spiral screen available. The outer sheath of TRATOS MTO is PCP special compound 5GM5 coloured in red refer to DIN VDE 0207, part 21.
The marking of the cable as follows: Year of manufacture, serial number, VDE, TRATOSFLEX MTO-OCS NTMCGCWÖU, cross-section and rated voltage.
The cable is available in rated voltages from 3,6/6kv to 12/20kvThe ambient temperature in fully flexible operation is -30℃ to + 80℃. Also available is a special low-temperature version “K” with a temperature range of -60℃ to +60℃. Resistance to oil given to DIN VDE 0473, part 811-2-1, para. 10.
Behaviour in case of fire given to DIN VDE 0482, part 265-2-1.
The cable is useable unrestricted outdoors and indoors, resistant to ozone and moisture.
- DIN EN 60228 VDE 0295
- DIN VDE 0207, part 20
- DIN VDE 02027, part 21
- DIN EN 60811-404 VDE 0473-811-404
- DIN EN 60332-1-2 VDE 0482-332-1-2
ApplicationAs a general rule, single-core cables are used in short lengths, e .g . for connection of switchgear cubicles and for connection of mobile transformer substations to the overhead line. When laying and during operation care should be taken to protect them against excessive mechanical stresses.
- Conductor: Finely stranded copper conductor, tinned, Class 5 (refer also to DIN VDE 0295)
- Insulation: TRATOS MTO, basic material EPR, compound type: 3GI3 (refer also to DIN VDE 0207, Part 20)
- Arrangement of protective-earth conductor(1): With protective-earth conductor applied concentrically
- Electrical Field Control: Inner and outer semiconductive layer of semiconductive rubber
- Screen: Cu wire braiding 16 mm2 or 25 mm2 (braid or spiral screen available)
- Outer sheath: TRATOS MTO, basic material PCP, compound type: 5GM5, colour red (refer also to DIN VDE 0207, Part 21)
- Marking: (Year of manufacture) (serial number) <VDE> TRATOSFLEX MTO-OCS NTMCGCWÖU (cross-section) (rated voltage)
- Rated voltage: 3,6/6kv to 12/20kv;
- Max. voltage AC 4,2/7,2kv to 13,9/24kv;
- Max. voltage DC 5,4/10,8 to 18/36kv