TRATOSWIND® – ES3
MEDIUM VOLTAGE POWER CABLES – (N) TSCGEHXOEU VDE 0250 p. 813 (as applicable) & HD 620 S1 p.9
(N)TSCGEHXOEU U°/U= 3.6/6.0 KV TO 20/35 KV
The cables are intended for use in wind turbines with high mechanical effort in a temperature range from 40°C to +90°C. The cables can be installed free moveable, free hanging or fixed. For free hanging operation the cables are twistable. The cables are used for economical transmission of large energy rates with medium voltage. In other respects DIN VDE 0250 applies.
Tel: +44 20 3148 5178
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information about our products.
- Conductor: Electrolytic copper, tinned, finely stranded, Class 5 according to DIN VDE 0295 / IEC 60228
- Insulation: Halogenfree, heat resistant insulation based on EPR
- Electrical field control: Inner and outer layer of semiconductive, halogenfree rubber
- Core identification: Natural colouring with black semiconductive rubber
- Sheath: Halogenfree special rubber compound. Resistant to heat, cold, UV, Ozone and mineral oil. Colour black
- Marking: TRATOS WIND (N)TSCGEHXOEU (number of cores) x (crosssection) (voltage) + VDE
- Medium voltage power cables suitable for WIND TURBINES with high mechanical effort in a temperature range from -40°C to +90°C.
- Tensile load Up to 20 N/sqmm copper cross section
- Torsional stresses +/-100°/m
- Resistance to mineral oil according to DIN EN 60332-2-1
- Resistance to ozone according to DIN VDE 0282 PART 2, HD 22.2 TEST TYPE B
- UV resistance according ISO 4982-2 Method A
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information on our company or our products.
Related Case Studies
Together with AENOR in protecting the environment
Tratos has made possible the first use of Bornewables™ in the energy industry
“Egidio Capaccini” Award - 2022 edition
What is Tratos premium price?
Moving to fully recognised certification body BSI to be global
Tratos’ CEO joined the world leaders at COP26 to tackle climate change
Tratos to award the “Egidio Capaccini” Prize to deserving students of its local community
Tratos at DSEI