Tratos XLPE/PB/AWA/PVC – RE4LRFR
POWER CABLES BASED ON IEC 60502-1
0,6/1 kV – Single core, non-magnetic armoured, lead sheathed power cable for indoor and outdoor installations in the petroleum industry, chemical and petrochemical plant in and around process plants where hydrocarbons are present.
- IEC 60502-1 Design and tests guidelines
- IEC 60228 Conductors
- IEC 60332-1 Flame retardant
Tel: +44 20 3148 5178
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information about our products.
- Conductor: bare copper circular stranded, according to cl. 2 of IEC 60228
- Insulation: XLPE compound according to IEC 60502
- Metallic sheath: Lead alloy
- Separation sheath: PVC
- Armour: aluminium wires
- Sheath: PVC
- Marking: (ELECTRIC CABLE)+(600/1000 V)+ (IEC 60502-1) + (TRATOS) + (batch number)+(number of cores)+(size of conductor) + (Metre mark)
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information on our company or our products.
Related Case Studies
Round table on “Using innovation and standardization toward the decarbonisation of the transport sector”
Together with AENOR in protecting the environment
Tratos has made possible the first use of Bornewables™ in the energy industry
“Egidio Capaccini” Award - 2022 edition
What is Tratos premium price?
Moving to fully recognised certification body BSI to be global
Tratos’ CEO joined the world leaders at COP26 to tackle climate change
Tratos to award the “Egidio Capaccini” Prize to deserving students of its local community