Tratos XLPE/SWA/PVC or XLPE/SWA/LS0H – RE40RFR(M1)
POWER CABLES BASED ON IEC 60502-1
0,6/1 kV – XLPE Armoured power cable for indoor or outdoor installations in the petroleum industry, chemical and petrochemical plants.
- IEC 60502 Design and test guidelines
- IEC 60332-1 Test for vertical flame spread, single cable
- IEC 60332-3-22 Test for vertical flames spread bunched cables Cat A (if required)
- IEC 60754 Determination of acid gas content
- IEC 61034 Measurement of smoke density
* XLPE cable – cross linked polyethylene cable
Tel: +44 20 3148 5178
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information about our products.
- Conductor: bare copper circular stranded, according to cl. 2 of BS EN 60228
- Insulation: XLPE compound according to IEC 60502
- Identification cores: black numbered
- Assembly: concentric layers
- Fillers: non hygroscopic compound or LS0H non hygroscopic compound
- Armour: galvanized steel wire
- Sheath: PVC or LS0H
- Marking: (ELECTRIC CABLE) + (600/1000 V) + (IEC 60502-1) + (TRATOS) + (batch number) + (number of cores) + (size of conductor) + (Metre mark)
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information on our company or our products.
Related Case Studies
Together with AENOR in protecting the environment
Tratos has made possible the first use of Bornewables™ in the energy industry
“Egidio Capaccini” Award - 2022 edition
What is Tratos premium price?
Moving to fully recognised certification body BSI to be global
Tratos’ CEO joined the world leaders at COP26 to tackle climate change
Tratos to award the “Egidio Capaccini” Prize to deserving students of its local community
Tratos at DSEI