- GOAL 4: Quality Education
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality
- GOAL 10: Reduced Inequality
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal
Tratos has long enjoyed gender equality. Half of the company’s Holding Board are women; half of its shareholders are women. The company actively promotes women to senior management roles and values the benefits a balanced team brings to Tratos.
How is Tratos concretely supporting these Goals?
Environmental Policy – ISO 14001
Tratos’ environmental management system has been audited and approved by two independent, international authorities, BSI (UK) and AENOR-IQNET (E), in accordance with ISO 1400.
Health and Safety – ISO 45001
Tratos’ health and safety systems have been audited and approved by the international authority AENOR-IQNET (E), in accordance with ISO 45001.