Combined neutral and earth copper wire concentric cable PVC, BS7870-3.11
Tratos CNE Cable (CONCENTRIC NEUTRAL EARTH) – 0.6/1 KV -PVC SHEATH
LV polymeric insulated cables for use by distribution and generation utilities for connection to buildings. Specification for CNE service cable with PVC sheath to BS 7870 3.21. Conductor – solid round aluminium (Class 1) or stranded plain copper (class 2). Insulation phase conductors – XLPE Type DIX 3 conforming to the requirements given in BS 7870-1 annexe B. Concentric conductor Combined plain annealed copper neutral and earth. Oversheath – PVC Type DMZ 23 conforming to the requirements given in BS 7870-1 annexe B. Colour – Black (other colours can be supplied on request). Core Colours 1 core – Brown. 3 core – Brown, Black, Grey. Voltage rating Uo/U 0.6/1kv. Tratos CNE cables are designed for a maximum continuous conductor temperature of 90 deg c and a maximum short circuit temperature of 250 deg c. Standard sizes available (other sizes available on request), Aluminium conductors. 25mm single and 3 core. 35mm single and 3 core. Copper conductors. 4mm single core. 16mm single and 3 core. 25mm single and 3 core.
STANDARDS for CNE split concentric cable:
ApplicationLow Voltage service cable for use by the Distribution Network Operators (DNO's) and Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNO's) for the final connection to buildings.
- Conductor: stranded plain annealed copper (Class 2 or solid aluminium (Class 1)
- Insulation: XLPE Type DIX 3
- Assembly of cores: 3 phase cables cores laid up
- Bedding: 3 phase cables only – tape
- Concentric neutral/earth conductor: plain annealed copper wires
- Oversheath: PVC Type DMV 23
- Colour: Black (other colours can be supplied on request)
- Marking: TRATOS ELECTRIC CABLE 600/1000V BS 7870-3.11 (Number of Cores and Size) (Year of Manufacture)
- Conductor: Stranded copper (class 2) or solid aluminium (class 1) to BS EN 60228
- Insulation: XLPE type DIX 3 to BS 7870-1, Annex B.
- Sheath: LSZH type DMZ 4 to BS 7870-1, Annex B.