Tratos PVC/PVC – (F)(U)(R)RX(O)HR
INSTRUMENTATION CABLES BASED ON PAS 5308
300/500 V – Part 2 Type 1 Collective screen. Unarmoured for indoor installations in the petroleum industry, chemical and petrochemical plants. Used for control and instrumentation as well as for data & voice transmission. Also used for the interconnection of electrical equipment and instruments, particularly in and around process plants.
- PAS 5308-2 Design guidelines
- IEC 60332-1 Flame retardant
- IEC 60332-3 Flame retardant bunched cables (if required)
Tel: +44 20 3148 5178
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information about our products.
- Conductor: Plain annealed copper wire conductors to BS EN 60228 cl.1, cl.2 or cl.5
- Insulation: PVC
- Cores twisted into pairs
- Cabling of pairs: in concentric layers
- Tape: Polyester binder tape
- Collective screen: Aluminium/polyester tape, metallic side down, in contact with minimum 0.5mm2 tinned copper drain wire
- Outer sheath: PVC
- Marking: (PAS 5308-2) + (300/500 V) + (TRATOS) + (Year of Manufacture) + (Batch Number) + (Metre Mark)
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information on our company or our products.
Related Case Studies
Together with AENOR in protecting the environment
Tratos has made possible the first use of Bornewables™ in the energy industry
“Egidio Capaccini” Award - 2022 edition
What is Tratos premium price?
Moving to fully recognised certification body BSI to be global
Tratos’ CEO joined the world leaders at COP26 to tackle climate change
Tratos to award the “Egidio Capaccini” Prize to deserving students of its local community
Tratos at DSEI