Tratos PVC/SWA/PVC or XLPE/SWA/LS0H – RE4HM1FM1(R)
CONTROL CABLES BASED ON EN 50288-7
300/500V – Armoured multi-element metallic control cables for indoor and outdoor installations in the petroleum industry, chemical and petrochemical plants. Important Note: These cables are not intended for direct connection to mains electricity supply or other low impedance sources.
- EN 50288-7 Design guidelines
- EN 50290-2 Specification for insulation and sheath material
- BS EN 60288
- IEC 60332-1 Flame retardant
- IEC 60332-3A Fire retardant on bunched cables (if required)
- IEC 60754 Halogen free properties (only for LS0H)
- IEC 61034 Low smoke emission (only for LS0H)
Tel: +44 20 3148 5178
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information about our products.
- Conductor: annealed copper wires according to cl. 2
- Insulation: PVC or XLPE
- Identification cores: black numbered
- Assembly: concentric layers
- Overall screen: aluminium/polyester tape 0.024 mm in electrical contact with tinned annealed copper wires of a total section of 0.5mm2 polyester tape 0.023 mm
- Inner sheath: PVC or LS0H
- Armour: galvanized steel wire comply with EN 10244 cl. D
- Outer sheath: PVC or LS0H
- Marking: (EN 50288-7) + (300/500 V) + (TRATOS) + (Year of Manufacture) + (Batch Number) + (Metre Mark)
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information on our company or our products.
Related Case Studies
Together with AENOR in protecting the environment
Tratos has made possible the first use of Bornewables™ in the energy industry
“Egidio Capaccini” Award - 2022 edition
What is Tratos premium price?
Moving to fully recognised certification body BSI to be global
Tratos’ CEO joined the world leaders at COP26 to tackle climate change
Tratos to award the “Egidio Capaccini” Prize to deserving students of its local community
Tratos at DSEI