Tratos 1900/3300V cable – XLPE/SWA/LS0H – BS 6724
1,9/3,3 kV POWER CABLES BASED ON BS 6724
Tratos 1,9/3,3 kV cable – Single or Multi-core copper conductor, armoured and Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) sheathed cable for fixed installations for rated voltages of 1900/3300V having low emission of smoke and corrosive gases when affected by fire in industrial areas, buildings or similar applications, indoor or outdoor locations.
- Single-core stranded copper conductors
- Single-core solid aluminium conductors
- Three-core stranded copper conductors
- Three-core solid aluminium conductors
These cables are designed to have improved fire performance when installed in air and are expected to be used primarily in such locations. The cables are also suitable for direct burial in free-draining soil conditions but not in waterlogged soil or ground subject to flooding.
Tel: +44 20 3148 5178
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information about our products.
- Conductor: bare copper circular stranded, according to cl. 2 of BS EN 60228 or solid aluminium according to cl.1 of BS EN 60228
- Insulation: XLPE compound according to BS 7655-1.3
- Inner covering: non-hygroscopic compound or LS0H non-hygroscopic compound
- Armour: galvanized steel wire
- Sheath: LS0H according to BS 7655-6.1
- Marking: (ELECTRIC CABLE)+(1900/3300 V)+ (BS 6724) + (TRATOS) + (batch number)+(number of cores)+(size of conductor) + (Metre mark)
- Core identification
- Single-core Brown or Blue
- Three-core Brown, black, and grey
- Maximum continuous conductor temperature 90oC
- Minimum installation temperature 0oC (see B.2 BS6724)
- Minimum bending radius
- Circular copper conductors 6D
- Shaped copper conductors or solid aluminium 8D
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information on our company or our products.
Round table on “Using innovation and standardization toward the decarbonisation of the transport sector”
Together with AENOR in protecting the environment
Tratos has made possible the first use of Bornewables™ in the energy industry
“Egidio Capaccini” Award - 2022 edition
What is Tratos premium price?
Moving to fully recognised certification body BSI to be global
Tratos’ CEO joined the world leaders at COP26 to tackle climate change
Tratos to award the “Egidio Capaccini” Prize to deserving students of its local community