Tratos XLPE/SWA/LS0H cable – 600/1000V – BS 6724
0,6/1 kV XLPE armoured power cable for indoor or outdoor installations in the petroleum industry, chemical and petrochemical plants.
0,6/1 kV – armoured and Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) sheathed cable for fixed installations for rated voltages of 600/1000V having low emission of smoke and corrosive gases when affected by fire in industrial areas, buildings or similar applications, indoor or outdoor locations.
- Single-core stranded copper conductor;
- Single-core solid aluminium conductor:
- Two-, three-, four- and five-core stranded copper conductors;
- Two-, three-, and four core solid aluminium conductor;
- Auxiliary cables 7,12,19,27,37, and 48 core stranded copper conductor
These cables are designed to have improved fire performance when installed in air and are expected to be used primarily in such locations. The cables are also suitable for direct burial in free-draining soil conditions but not in waterlogged soil or ground.
- BS 6724 Design and tests guidelines
- BS EN 60228 Conductors
- BS EN 60332-1-2 Flame propagation
- BS EN 60332-3-24 Flame retardant on bunched cables (if required)
- BS EN 60754 Halogen acid gas content
- IEC 61034 Low smoke emission
Tel: +44 20 3148 5178
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information about our products.
- Conductor: bare copper circular stranded, according to cl. 2 of BS EN 60228 or bare solid aluminium according to cl.1 of BS EN 60228
- Insulation: XLPE compound according to BS 7655-1.3
- Inner covering: non hygroscopic compound or LS0H non hygroscopic compound
- Armour: galvanized steel wire
- Sheath: LS0H according to BS 7655-6.1
- Marking: (ELECTRIC CABLE)+(600/1000 V)+ (BS 6724) + (TRATOS) + (batch number)+(number of cores)+(size of conductor) + (Metre mark)
- Core identification
- Single core Brown or Blue
- Two-core Brown, blue
- Three-core Brown, black, grey
- Four-core Blue, brown, black, grey
- Five-core Green/yellow, blue, brown, black, grey
- Auxiliary cables printed numbers
- Maximum continuous conductor temperature 90oC
- Minimum installation temperature 0oC (see B.2 BS6724)
- Minimum bending radius
- Circular copper conductors 6D
- Shaped copper conductors or solid aluminium 8D
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information on our company or our products.
Round table on “Using innovation and standardization toward the decarbonisation of the transport sector”
Together with AENOR in protecting the environment
Tratos has made possible the first use of Bornewables™ in the energy industry
“Egidio Capaccini” Award - 2022 edition
What is Tratos premium price?
Moving to fully recognised certification body BSI to be global
Tratos’ CEO joined the world leaders at COP26 to tackle climate change
Tratos to award the “Egidio Capaccini” Prize to deserving students of its local community