Tratos XLPE/LS0H – RTE4(X)OHM1 – PAIR TWISTED
INSTRUMENTATION CABLES BASED ON EN 50288-7
300V or 500V – Unarmoured fire performance multi-element metallic instrumentation cable for indoor installations in the petroleum industry, chemical and petrochemical plants. Used for control and instrumentation as well as for data & voice transmission. Used where limited circuit integrity in the event of a fire is required. Important Note: These cables are not intended for direct connection to mains electricity supply or other low impedance sources.
- EN 50288-7 Design guidelines
- EN 50290-2 Specification for insulation and sheath material
- IEC 60332-1 Flame retardant
- IEC 60332-3A Fire retardant on bunched cables (if required)
- IEC 60331 Fire resistant
- IEC 60754 Halogen free properties
- IEC 61034 Low smoke emission
Tel: +44 20 3148 5178
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information about our products.
- Conductor: annealed copper wires according to cl. 2
- Fire barrier: mica/glass tape
- Insulation: polyethylene or XLPE
- Pairs: twisted
- Identification pairs: see table 11 & 12 on page 12
- Assembly: concentric layers
- Overall screen: aluminium/polyester tape 0.024 mm in electrical contact with tinned annealed copper wires of a total section of 0.5mm2 polyester tape 0.023 mm
- Outer sheath: PVC or LS0H
- Marking: (EN 50288-7) + (Voltage grade) + (TRATOS) + (Year of Manufacture) + (Batch Number) + (Metre Mark)
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information on our company or our products.
Related Case Studies
Round table on “Using innovation and standardization toward the decarbonisation of the transport sector”
Together with AENOR in protecting the environment
Tratos has made possible the first use of Bornewables™ in the energy industry
“Egidio Capaccini” Award - 2022 edition
What is Tratos premium price?
Moving to fully recognised certification body BSI to be global
Tratos’ CEO joined the world leaders at COP26 to tackle climate change
Tratos to award the “Egidio Capaccini” Prize to deserving students of its local community