Project: Millennium Copthorne Hotel
Location: Sheffield, UK
Type: Firesafe TW950
Tratos & Millennium Copthorne Hotel cooperation
Tratos is proud to supply a complete range of fire resistant cables to comply with the latest Standards and Codes of Practice covering fire detection, alarm systems, emergency lighting or other vital power supplies.
The company has in place a comprehensive modern fire testing facility on site to ensure cable integrity. Thanks to this facility it can produce cable for international projects that meets multiple nations’ standards.
Tratos is pleased to announce its Firesafe TW950 cable has been used extensively throughout Millennium Copthorne Hotel Sheffield as part of the voice evacuation and fire alarm system.
Tratos’ Firesafe TW950 fire resistant cable has been installed. The cable was selected for this installation because of its off the shelf availability and the attractive price point.
Did you know?
Millennium Copthorne Hotel – Sheffield is:
- New 4-star hotel operated by Millennium & Copthorne
- Constructed within grounds of Sheffield United Football Club
- Includes bar and 100-seater restaurant
- 65 station gym and on-site car parking
- 159 bedrooms, incorporating a number of suites and luxury penthouse on 7th floor
- Complicated build within tight timescales
In this project, Tratos was very pleased to contribute toward achieving the UN Global Goals: Goal 3: Good Health and Well-being, Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure, and Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities.