Tratos®MULTICORE – PVC SHEATH
Low voltage multicore power and control cable to BS 7870 8.1 and ENATS 09-6
Tratos®MULTICORE – 0.6 1 KV – PVC SHEATH
Low voltage PVC insulated cables for use by distribution and generation utilities for power and control applications to BS 7870 8.1 and ENATS 09-6. Conductor – plain copper 2.5mm (class 2).
Conductor Insulation – PVC type TI 1 conforming to the requirements of BS EN 50363-3.1 (white with black numbers). Extruded Polymer bedding. Galvanised Single wire armour.
- Oversheath – PVC Type TM 1 conforming to the requirements given in BS EN 50363-4-1
- Colour – Black (other colours can be supplied on request). Voltage rating Uo/U 0.6/1kV.
- Cable can be used direct in the ground, in ducts or free air.
- Standard configurations available, 2, 3, 4, 7, 12, 19, 27 and 37 core.
- BS 7870-8.1 (implements HD 627 3A1) and ENA Technical Specification 09-6
- BS 7870-1
- BS EN 60228
- BS EN 50363-3.1
- BS EN 50363-4-1
Tel: +44 20 3148 5178
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need additional information about our products.
Brochure Tratos Energy DNOs BS7870
Cavi Energia e-Segnalamento FG7OR
ApplicationLow Voltage armoured cable for use by the Distribution Network Operators (DNO's) and Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNO's) for use above ground or underground in wet conditions suitable for running alongside of high voltage cables and also withstanding high levels of inducted voltage. Note: These cables may be used indoors but they should not be used where fire propagation is a risk or where the emission of corrosive fumes and excessive smoke in the event of a fire is forbidden.
- Conductor: stranded plain annealed copper (Class 2)
- Insulation: PVC
- Assembly of cores: cores laid up in concentric layers
- Bedding: extruded polymer compound
- Armouring: Single helical layer of galvanised steel wires
- Oversheath: PVC Type TM1
- Colour: Black (other colours can be supplied on request)
- Marking: TRATOS ELECTRIC CABLE BS 7870-8.3 (N x mm2) (Year of Manufacture)
- Conductor – Stranded copper class 2 to BS EN 60288
- Insulation – Type TI1 to BS EN 50363-3.1
- Sheath – Type TM1 to BS EN 50363-4-1
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information on our company or our products.
Related Case Studies
Round table on “Using innovation and standardization toward the decarbonisation of the transport sector”
Together with AENOR in protecting the environment
Tratos has made possible the first use of Bornewables™ in the energy industry
“Egidio Capaccini” Award - 2022 edition
What is Tratos premium price?
Moving to fully recognised certification body BSI to be global
Tratos’ CEO joined the world leaders at COP26 to tackle climate change
Tratos to award the “Egidio Capaccini” Prize to deserving students of its local community